The foundations of a successful shopping mall or commerce center are rooted in the choice of location and the mix of retailers and businesses it houses. Accuracy is key, especially when operating in a competitive and saturated market like Israel is currently experiencing. There is no room for trial and error. In the first two years of operation, an average new shopping mall will suffer from a combination of changes in tenants and new competition that sets up outside the mall area. The only way to minimize this exposure and risk is to have a profound understanding of the retail market paired with the ability to analyze the existing and future competitive landscape in a specific area.
The retail brokerage division at Yair Levy Real Estate Strategy specializes in the development and marketing of new shopping malls and shopping areas. Our services include:
- Financial and commercial feasibility studies that examine the likeliness of a new mall to succeed
- Crafting a retail and business mix and marketing of retail spaces from the preparation of marketing materials to deal closing
- Upgrading existing malls from an architectural and commercial perspective
- Sales of yield properties within the shopping zone
- Locating land plots for commercial retail projects
- Syndication for commercial projects
We accompany our clients from initiation to opening, while working in cooperation with a list of professionals including architects, designers, engineers, legal advisers and more.